Benefits: For nervous headaches, neuralgia of the head, frequent bouts of headache resulting from insignificant chill, migraine.
R16 is a formulation made up of 4 ingredients with specific therapeutic action on mitigating the symptoms of migraine, headaches of various causes.
Detailed Description: This innovative supplement has the following composition and the action of its ingredients is described as well.
Ingredients: Cimicifuga racemosa D4, Gelsemium sempervirens D3, Iris versicolor D2, Sanguinaria canadensis D3, Spigelia anthelmia D4, Ethanol, Aqua purificata.
Cimicifuga racemosa: Severe headaches in the vertex of head, which radiates to, or from the cervical region. Supraorbital pains, cervical stiffness; sensation of heat at the vertex; neuralgia indirectly connected to ovarian affections.
Gelsemium sempervirens: Cerebral congestion; head feels heavy, as if one can hardly lift it; aversion to light, pain just above the eyes; headache begins in occipital, and radiates to the forehead.
Iris versicolor: Classic migraine headache; intense headaches with visual aura, blurred vision before onset; hemicranias; vomiting and nausea during headache.
Sanguinaria canadensis: Nervous irritability; congestive migraine headaches with throbbing pain, generally on the right side; aggravated by the slightest noise, smells, motion and light, better with sleep.
Spigelia anthelmia: Unilateral headache beginning in the occipital and radiating to the vertex and frontal regions; pains start at sunrise, increase during the day, and are ameliorated in the evening; Cardiac symptoms.
Dosage: Depending on the severity and nature of the headaches, 10-15 drops in some water 3-6 times daily. After improvement, administer 10 drops in some water three times daily for 2-3 days.
- Remarks: Inflammation of the cephalic nerves and sinusitis: R1, 5-10 drops in some water 3-6 times daily.
- Influenza: R6
- Headaches resulting from a chill: R6
- Rheumatic or neuralgic cranial complaints: R11
- Arteriosclerosis, cerebral sclerotic complaints and hypertonia: R12
- Sinusitis: R49 and R1
- 5 drops may be administered on an as needed basis at the first appearance of symptoms.
- Not regarded as a preventative formula.
- Recurrent headaches may be the result of glandular dysfunction. Consider R19 (men) /R20 (women) to regulate glandular function.