Benefits: Acute and chronic eczema, pimples, herpes, rashes, eschar.
Skin itching and rashes are among the main symptoms of eczema. Eczema is chronic disease. People who live in dry climatic region are more prone to develop eczema. Eczema refers to medical conditions which cause inflamed or irritated skin. Atopic dermatitis is the most common type that refers to diseases that are often inherited with tendency to develop the other allergic skin conditions like hay fever and asthma. Factors that trigger eczema are stress, cold or dry climates, sweat and heat, dry skin etc. Symptoms include rashes, itching, dry, scaly and thick skin. Stress and the other emotional factors does not cause eczema but can worsen the condition. Cause of eczema is not known, but it can be linked to overactive response to an irritant by immune system of body. The following factors can be assumed to cause eczema, like genetics, abnormal immune system, skin sensitivity, skin barrier defects, environment etc.
Detailed Description: This innovative supplement has the following composition and the action of its ingredients is described as well.
Ingredients: Apis mellifica D30, Arsenicum album D30, Rhus toxicodendron D30, Sulphur D30, Ethanol, Aqua purificata.
Apis mellifica: Localized edematous swellings; erysipelas with bright red discolouration and swelling; eczema with marked swelling, better from the application of cold; urticaria; pains are burning, stinging, and pruritic.
Arsenicum album: Dryness of the skin with scale formation, and subsequent desquamation; eczema with initial vesicular eruptions progressing to pustular formation and eschar. Thick, scaly eczema of the scalp with offensive, putrid discharge; dandruff; intense burning and itching.
Rhus toxicodendron: Erysipelas with dark reddish splotches. Erythema nodosum; edema and vesicular eruptions; chronic inflammation of a dark red colour; eczema with small vesicles which are intensely pruritic; surrounding skin is inflamed and reddened.
Sulphur: Stubborn and recurring cutaneous conditions including eczema, herpes, carbuncles, furuncles, pustular acne, and rashes; suppressed eczema; eruptions are moist, intensely pruritic, and made worse by the application of heat.
Dosage: In general, 5-10 drops in some water administered in the morning and evening, for an extended period of time.
- Scarlet fever and infections accompanied by dermatological changes: R1, R193
- Inflammatory swellings of all types, with or without pyretic inflammation: R1 or R6
- In chronic eczema, constitutional improvement may be achieved by adding R21, 5-10 drops once daily.
- To improve the immune response and facilitate detoxification: R26
- Cradle cap: R34
- Measles: R62, R183
- Psoriasis, seborrhea: R65
- Herpes zoster: R68
- Improper fatty acid assimilation or impaired fat metabolism: BIO 89
- Indicated when skin eruptions are watery/wet, itchy.
- May be considered in the treatment of urticaria.
- Drainage therapy, R7 and R21, is often an important consideration, particularly in chronic cases.
- Decrease risk of aggravation: 1 time daily for 3-4 days, followed by 2 times daily for 3-4 days, followed by 3 times daily. It is not necessary to exceed 3 times daily.
R30 may be applied topically to alleviate symptoms